In every sphere of life, there will be many spectators who watch us daily as we pursue our respective dreams, goals, purpose and the vision for our lives.
Some of these spectators have negative agenda or aims and these aims are to distract, divert and move us away from our dreams in life.
Not all spectators will be on your side motivating, encouraging, inspiring and empowering you to excel in life. This therefore means that, you don’t allow any of these spectators to take or control your heart and mind especially when it comes to the pursuit of your purpose in life.
No matter how loud the spectators of the opponent’s team shout to distract the goalkeeper, he or she does not give up. The goalkeeper rather, remain more alert and stay on course to prevent a lose goal into the goalpost.
10 ways to remain focus and overcome the noise of the spectators of life.
- Whatever you do in life be it good or bad, there will always be people talking about you. Don’t give up because of them.
- There are many spectators in life than those following their dreams. This means that you must follow, pursue and achieve your dreams in life regardless of those noise makers.
- Never allow the noise or the opinions of others to divert your attention off your aims in life.
- Sometimes, not everyone shouting at you actually want your success in life. You must have your own discerning spirit, instinct to guide you in life.
- Know your purpose in life. Most often we get distracted by others simply because we fail to know why we are different from them. Believe in yourself and the purpose you have to achieve.
- Have an attitude that will help you to create what you want to achieve in life. Not everyone moving is going somewhere specific. Stick to your goals in life.
- Be motivated. You are your own best motivator in life. If you fail to do this, then I am afraid there is just so little the world or others can do for you.
- Learn to shift your focus from distraction. Begin to find things that will help you move your focus from these spectators of life. They are not doing anything in life so they get very disturbed and troubled seeing you achieve yours. So, in their attempt to distract you, you must also move your focus away from them.
- Remember that, nothing great happens overnight. You have to learn to accept this fact. The success of your dreams will be tested and tried and if you are not the person who like to fail, you will be very frustrated when a sign of failure shows its ugly head. Learn to overcome your fear of failure.
- Know that failure is part of life, you don’t have to make it your life’s partner. Sometimes, you may get frustrated with the little progress towards your goals. Yes; you may, but whatever be the case, it is crucial to know that nothing we ever wanted to achieve in life was simple or easy. It demanded our determination and perseverance to attain them. This means you should keep moving and never throw in the towel until you succeed in this life which you will. Step up and Keep up. You are born to succeed and be great in your area of purpose.
Before you go, kindly read this interesting article: Value What You Have In Your Hands